Kheer my own recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Check Out My Own Recipes On eBay. Find My Own Recipes On eBay.
Pour the milk into a heavy-based pan and heat gently (you can preheat the milk in a jug in the microwave then transfer the hot milk to the pan, to save time, if you prefer). Kheer is indeed the perfect dish to celebrate a festival or just prepare it as dessert at home after a hearty dinner. Ingredients of Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer) Recipe: Sweet dish of rice cooked. You can cook Kheer my own recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheer my own recipe
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- You need 1 cup of rice basmati.
- It’s 5-6 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Badam pista, khopra.
- It’s 5-6 of cardamom (elachi).
The mixture should now be thick remove the cardamoms and add the sugar and stir well. Rinse ¼ cup basmati rice a couple of times till the water runs clear of the starch. Blanching almonds – heat water in a small pan or pot. Furthermore, i have used raw rice for the recipe of rice kheer, but sometimes you will see people making kheer using cooked rice or left over rice.
Kheer my own recipe instructions
- Rice KO powder banalen.
- Phr milk KO ek pan me Pakae elachi sugar add Karen then boil ajae tu low flame (Halki anch) Phr usme thora Thora rice powder ju humne banaya tha usko add Karein Pakate rahy usko…
- Jab milk ka color change hojae tu chula band karden… Uper se thori elachi powder add karein aur badam pista, khopra…
- Then ejoy karein kheer KO ;).
Personally, i always prefer using raw rice to make kheer. But, if you want to make it using cooked rice then, add approx ¾ cup of cooked rice to simmering milk. In this case, be sure to simmer the milk until it is reduce to atleast ¾ of it. Instructions Add milk and rice to a heavy based pot (I used a dutch oven pot) and bring to a boil. Once the milk and rice have come to a boil, lower the heat to low and cook for about one hour and fifteen minutes.