Christmas Beef Roast. Shake up Christmas dinner with a meal the family will love. Treat your family to tender slices of standing rib roast or use the seasoning blend on a different beef roast for a hearty, delicious main dish. I love to prepare this recipe for special occasions. —Lucy Meyring, Walden, Colorado.
For more holiday-inspired meals, we recommend our Instant Pot Turkey Breast and our Copycat Instant Pot Honey Baked Ham. Recipes will vary, but this is a good rule of thumb. Let the meat rest Crown Roast is one of my favorites to make at Christmas; it has one of the loveliest presentations. You can have Christmas Beef Roast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Beef Roast
- It’s 1 of Beef sirloin tip roast.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Cup olive oil with Juniper berries and bay leaf infused.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 each of Large Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of weber gourmet beef seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 of as needed Cup burgundy cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaf (optional).
You can even stuff the middle of the Crown for something extra special! The best roast beef sandwiches are made with large slices of beefy meats that taste good whether served cold or hot. We have two cuts in particular that we love for roast beef slices: the eye of round roast and sirloin tip. What you're looking for: Lean and dense cuts.
Christmas Beef Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F , sear roast in cast iron skillet 5 min on each side.
- Marinate over night roast with burgundy and seasonings.
- Remove from marinate, dredge in flour and brown quickly over high heat 5 min on each side remove promptly- place in baking dish that has been coated with olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaves.
- Cut potatoes and carrots chop onions and spread around roast drizzle veggies with olive pile salt and pepper add one cup of water to bottom of pan place in oven at 375°F for 2 hrs about 15-20 min per pound.
- Remove from oven let rest 10-15 min slice and serve.
This rump roast in mushroom soup and beef broth is tender and very moist. It's made in the slow cooker, and is very easy to make. Raw vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, may be added at the start of the cooking time, if desired. My whole family loves this recipe. The leftovers also make great roast beef sandwiches.