Microwave chocolate chip cookie. HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE MICROWAVE? Add the egg yolk to the melted butter and stir with a spoon. The melted butter should not be hot, otherwise, the egg yolk will cook in it.
You literally mix it up in a ramekin or mug, and microwave it until the desired doneness. Transfer to a microwavable plate and form one big round cookie. For successful microwaving, the center should be thicker than the edges. You can have Microwave chocolate chip cookie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave chocolate chip cookie
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter – melted (or oil).
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk (or water).
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
HOW TO MAKE A MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE Start by melting your butter in the microwave. It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all. The top will look light and yellow and may even seem undercooked but if you gently press the top and it lightly springs back, it's perfect (don't overcook or it will be dry and tough in spots). Microwave the chocolate chip cookie bars.
Microwave chocolate chip cookie step by step
- In a microwave safe mug, melt the butter then add the sugar and vanilla and mix well..
- Mix in the flour and add milk (or water), mixing well till all combined..
- Stir through the chocolate chips and add a couple to the top..
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave and how cooked you want your cookie to be. Check at 30 second intervals..
Check the bars to see if they're dry and feel firm. As people can't microwave cookie dough, until and unless it is already made, they can easily microwave the dough to make a cookie. The cooking time for cookie dough depends on the power of the microwave. Firstly, the baker needs to take on tbsp of butter, soften it in the microwave for about six to eight seconds, and then add one tsp of sugar. First we whisk together the butter, sugar, egg yolk & vanilla in a large mug.