Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast pizza is topped with chorizo, nacho cheese sauce, spiced-up eggs, and frozen hash browns using refrigerated pizza crust. A tasty pizza for anyone who enjoys spicy foods. You can adjust the heat intensity to satisfy any taste buds by choosing mild cheese sauce and chorizo.
Tarte Flambe with Softly Scrambled Eggs and Goat Cheese Pizza for breakfast? This recipe is loaded with bacon, eggs, cream cheese and bell peppers to make any morning tastier. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. You can have Breakfast Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- It’s 1 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Your Favorite Type Of Cheese.
- It’s 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 oz of Pizza Dough.
I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftovers. Cube leftover frittata (or breakfast casserole) and put that on the pizza instead of the scrambled eggs, or swap the hash browns for leftover roasted vegetables from last night's dinner. The formula of pizza crust + cheese sauce + cheese + toppings will make those leftovers exciting again.
Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza dough. Top with the cooked eggs, then the vegetables, and lastly the fruit. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melts. (This is step #4, sorry for the mix up).
- In a large sized skillet cook the vegetables and fruit-onions, mushrooms, peppers, and tomatoes- in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Remove mixture and drain..
- In a medium sized bowl beat together the eggs and milk. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat; pour in the egg mixture. Cook without stirring, once the mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges, fold so the uncooked mixture flows to the bottom. Continue to cook over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes; remove from heat..
- Grease a 13 inch pizza pan; set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F. On a clean floured surface, roll bread dough into desired shape. Transfer dough to prepared pizza pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light brown. (This is step #1, sorry for the mix up).
We love breakfast food and we love pizza! There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. It is also perfect on the go which is great when we are busy in the filed planting, harvesting or trying to get kids off to school. Breakfast Pizza By MaryJane Robbins Spread the egg mixture over the crust, and top with the sausage mixture, spreading evenly. If you have more eggs than pizza, save for another day rather than risk a soggy crust.