Caramel Popcorn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! The caramel can be made in the microwave. Simply melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until it pops.
Open the bags carefully and spread out the corn to cool – breaking up any large pieces. Clean up is easy – just throw away the bags. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. You can have Caramel Popcorn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Oil -.
- Prepare 100 grams of Popcorn maize -.
- Prepare 200 grams of Brown Sugar -.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla extract -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! I love everything about this easy homemade caramel popcorn recipe, especially that it only requires a few inexpensive ingredients that I usually have on hand.
Caramel Popcorn instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet, add 100 grams popcorn maize and cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Take another heavy skillet, add 200 grams brown sugar and saute until the sugar is melted, add butter.
- Add, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, add cooked popcorn and mix well to combine..
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate. The addictive sweet and salty Caramel. Each combination generously coated in Joe's handmade, luxuriously smooth, buttery caramel sauce.