Crock pot beef roast. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Pour onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the roast.
Pour in water or beef broth. Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat. Put roast in crock pot and empty soup mix on the top of the meat. You can have Crock pot beef roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef roast
- Prepare 3-5 lb. of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s 8 of whole red potatoes.
- Prepare 4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
The soup acts as a meat tenderizer. Add carrots and onions; season with salt and pepper, and toss. In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs.
Crock pot beef roast step by step
- Wash & dry potatoes & carrots.
- Add potatoes & onions into crock pot, season with salt & pepper, place roast on top, reseason, pour in broth, cover and cook on low. Enjoy:).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture. Place roast on top of bed of onions. In a bowl, whisk together dry mixes, water and gravy. Sprinkle your onion soup mix on top of your roast and your mushrooms on and around it.