Baked Hyderabadi Toast. Now mix well all the above ingredients. Add yogurt, chilli, salt, black pepper and mix again. Take othe slice of bread and spread t -.
Deep fried bread is layered with cooked and spiced potatoes, chutneys and sev. Hyderabadi Toast is a classic toasted bread preparation with authentic Hyderabadi flavours. The bread slices are stuffed with potatoes, sauce and chutneys before toasting or grilling them. You can have Baked Hyderabadi Toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Hyderabadi Toast
- It’s of white bread.
- Prepare of recipe of batata wadas mixture (it's recipe shared before).
- You need of Maida thin paste.
- Prepare of finely chopped & boiled carrot,french beans, green peas.
- It’s of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of dates(khajur) chutney.
- It’s of garlic chutney.
- Prepare of green coriander chutney.
- It’s of garnishing:.
- Prepare of Besan Sev.
- It’s of small finely chopped onion.
- It’s of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Serve hyderabadi toast with cheese and tomato chili sauce. Add your private note Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Deep fried bread is layered with cooked and spiced potatoes, chutneys and sev. Hyderabadi Toast makes a nice party snack, as well as an exciting evening tea snack.
Baked Hyderabadi Toast instructions
- Make batata wada mixture as per my recipe shared in baked batata wada. Boil finely chopped french beans, carrot,green peas add green chillies ginger paste,garam masala, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well and keep aside. Cut bread slices to make triangular shape slices. Take 1/2 cup maida,add enough water,a pinch of salt make semi thick paste..Keep all ingredients ready..
- To assemble..Take 2 triangular shape bread slices. On it spread batata wada mixture..as shown..
- On them press mix vegetables mixture..as shown..
- Spread maida paste on prepared bread slices.. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on each slice as shown. Place them in Airfryer..
- Bake for 7-8 mins at 180 temperature..
- Spread red Khajur chutney, garlic chutney and green coriander chutney as shown..
- On it sprinkle besan sev, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
- Serve Baked Hyderabadi Toast with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney..
Take a bread slice and spread one part of banana mash onto it. Heat a tawa and roast the bread slice with banana mash from both sides till golden brown. While serving, take bread triangles and add both chutneys. Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular snack from the streets for Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a mouthwatering snack.