Caramel Popcorn Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Pour over the popcorn mixture and mix well.
Cake: In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt to combine. In a large mixing bowl, using. Frosting: In a small saucepan, melt the. You can cook Caramel Popcorn Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn Cake
- Prepare few drops of food colour (optional).
- Prepare 3 cups of whipping cream.
- You need as required of sugar syrup.
- Prepare as required of caramel sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carameled popcorn finely cushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of carameled popcorn.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla sponge cake.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the flour, baking powder, caster sugar and salt. Coat the whole cake with remaining buttercream and pile salted caramel popcorn on top of the cake. Put the melted chocolate into a piping bag – wait until it is quite cool but still liquid – then cut off the end and then use it to drizzle thin lines of chocolate across the top. Assembly Cut and discard the rounded tops of each cake.
Caramel Popcorn Cake instructions
- Cut vanilla cake in 2-3 layers. Apply little sugar syrup to each layer..
- Whip the cream to the stiff peak and add crushed caramel popcorn to the cream. Add food colour if required..
- Apply a thin layer of caramel sauce to the cake layers. Now apply whipped cream to each layer..
- Now cover cake completely with frosting and make it smooth..
- Make desired design on cake and top it with carameled popcorn..
- For Caramel popcorn- In a pan melt 4tbsp butter and add 1cup sugar when colour changes add 1/4 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp vanilla mix well and toss popcorn and let it cool completely)).
Place one cake layer on a cake board or a serving plate. Using a small offset palette knife or a piping bag, spread the frosting over the cake layer and make a small dam around it. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle some caramel popcorn. Top it with the next cake layer and repeat the process. Salted Caramel Popcorn Cake (Gluten Free) This salted caramel popcorn cake will blow your mind and set off fireworks on your tastebuds.