Grilled bread pizza. Cut bread in half lengthwise and then widthwise. Spread meat mixture on cut side of bread; sprinkle with cheese, olives and pepperoni if desired. Spread pizza sauce onto each half then top with mozzarella, pepperoni, black olives, red onion, green bell pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Top with a thin layer of pizza sauce, corn, tomatoes and goat cheese. Heat grill to lowest flame Cut your french bread in half lengthwise, spread the pizza sauce evenly over the french bread. sprinkle fresh garlic over sauce and then sprinkle cheese. Add the pepperoni, sausage, olives, peppers and onions. You can have Grilled bread pizza using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled bread pizza
- Prepare of . Onion chopped.
- You need of . Tomato chopped.
- You need of . Carrot chopped.
- Prepare of . Olives chopped (optional).
- Prepare of . Chicken.
- It’s of . Garlic chopped.
- Prepare of . Chilly powder.
- Prepare of . Soy sauce.
- You need of . Salt.
- It’s of . Pizza sauce (i already posted the recipe).
- It’s of . Bread.
- It’s of . Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of . Butter.
Place each half french bread onto a large piece of foil and loosely wrap around edges. Brush the cut side of the baguette with oil and place oil side down on the grill to brown. Carefully place pizza dough on the grill, oiled side down. Brush the tops of the dough with oil, carefully flip, and layer on your desired toppings.
Grilled bread pizza step by step
- Chop onion, tomato, carrot and olives. Mix well..
- Boil chicken with salt, garlic, chilly powder and soy sauce and shread this boiled chicken..
- Take bread and cut the edges and with the help of a rolling pin roll out the bread into thin flat slices..
- Spread some pizza sauce (i already posted the recipe) and on one side of bread place mozzarella cheese, on top add chicken, mixed veggies, again add chicken and cheese..
- Roll the bread slice tightly. You can use water to stick edges..
- Heat pan, smear some butter, place the bread and press it well and grill until golden brown..
- Then flip it and grill other side until cheese melts and become gooey. You can make this in a grill sandwich maker. Grilled bread pizza is ready to be served..
Grilled pizzas are a specific style of pie. Typically thin-crusted, they're lightly sauced (because too much sauce spells a soggy crust) and require minimal toppings. With grilled pizza,the crust is the star. Brush pizza crust with olive oil and spread on pizza sauce. Grilled pineapple Canadian bacon Thinly sliced red onion Crumbled Feta cheese Arugula or other greens (sprinkle on after removing pizza from oven) Parmesan shavings.