Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until gravy comes to a boil. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Meanwhile, prepare gravy according to package directions in a medium saucepan.
Vegan Menu for a Delicious Easter Dinner. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Meanwhile, prepare gravy according to package directions in a medium saucepan. You can cook Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- It’s of toppings.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- Prepare 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- Prepare 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
This Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza is almost like biscuits and gravy. with extra sausage and cheese! Roll out crescent dough on a greased, sheet pan. Press edges together to seal seams and pinch some up the sides of pan to form one large crust. Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza Using sausage gravy is an all-inclusive sauce!
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza step by step
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
Since chunks of pork sausage are already in this sausage gravy it's only brilliant to use it as a pizza sauce, (pork sausage + a roux = yummy white sauce!) If you didn't know sausage gravy freezes well, your in for a real surprise! Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. You can get your breakfast pizza with sausage gravy or nacho cheese – and then yummy toppings like sausage, bacon or veggies! Oh – if you're not familiar – Casey's General Store is a Midwestern gas station/quickie mart chain. It was my first job after college! (While I was looking for my first "real.