Barbecue beef roast. Dé Barbecue zonder gas of vuur. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; pour ketchup mixture over the top. Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm.
In a small bowl, mix paprika, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. Rub the mixture over the roast. Directions Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. You can cook Barbecue beef roast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue beef roast
- You need 2 lb of boneless beef roast.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth or stock.
- It’s of mild barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of catsup.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Lowry's seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
In a nonstick skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides over medium-high heat; drain. Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the beef and brown on all sides. Add beef broth, tomato sauce, sliced onions, and minced garlic.
Barbecue beef roast instructions
- Combine ingredients (except honey) for barbecue sauce..
- Place roast in glass dish and cover with sauce. Let stand in refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut up onion and place in bottom of roasting pan..
- Remove roast from marinade (reserve sauce) and place roast on top of onions..
- Add beef broth or stock. Cover pan and put in oven. After an hour, baste with juices..
- During second hour in oven, check temperature every 20 minutes: 140°F = rare, 160 = medium, 170 = well done..
- Heat and stir reserved sauce until volume drops by 1/3. Add honey..
- Remove roast and let stand. Add onions to barbecue sauce and run through blender..
- Slice roast and serve with barbecue sauce..
Pot-roasted beef is shredded and simmered with hot, spicy sauce. Leftovers may be frozen for later use. Heat the barbecue sauce just to boiling, and stir in the beef. Luscious Grilled Beef Tri Tip Slices Chuck eye, top round, rib roast and beef tenderloin are best when grilled first over direct heat then finished with indirect heat. The hot, direct grilling browns the surface a bit, creating some great flavor.