Wheat Butter cookies. To prepare Whole Wheat Butter Cookies Recipe, powder Sugar and cardamom in a Mixer into a fine mix. Mix flour, sugar, cardamom, sprinkles, baking powder in a mixing bowl and mix them well. Add the olive oil and mix well.
I tried these butter cookies too with wheat flour which gives a nice nutty flavor. You can make this same recipe using the all-purpose flour. This cookie is so soft and melts in the mouth texture. You can cook Wheat Butter cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat Butter cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of milk(Adjust according to the consistency).
Whole Wheat Butter Cookies Tips and Tricks: Never over bake butter cookies. They will be dry and tough. When you see they are almost done, then it is a perfect time to take them from the oven. Please, do not skip on the rye and whole wheat flours.
Wheat Butter cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie tray with butter and line with parchment paper. Keep all the ingredients ready..
- Whisk in butter with sugar. Once it is mixed add all other ingredients. Knead it using hand and make the dough..
- Make small balls out of the dough and press it with palm to make round shaped cookies..
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 15-20 mins..
They add a complex nutty flavor. How to make Butter Cookies with Whole Wheat First, you have to beat the Egg yolks. So In a regular bowl, take one egg. Collect the scraps and roll over again, repeat to finish off the entire dough. Lay parchment paper on a baking tray, arrange the cookies carefully.