#vegan pasta dough with arrabiata sauce.
You can have #vegan pasta dough with arrabiata sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #vegan pasta dough with arrabiata sauce
- It’s of For the pasta dough.
- Prepare 100 g of semolina flour.
- It’s of Water as required.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of For the arrabiata sauce.
- You need 1/2 of banana shallot finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 ml of passata (preferred) – if not available 5 fresh plum tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese to serve – vegan alternative – optional.
#vegan pasta dough with arrabiata sauce instructions
- Make your pasta dough by mixing all ingredients together in a smooth playable dough and let rest for about 20 minutes while we make the sauce..
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil and the shallot and soften. Add the chilly flakes and the passata and let simmer on a low heat until slightly reduced. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- Shape your pasta dough to your preferred shape and cook in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes. Add to the sauce and coat the pasta. Serve with your preferred grated cheese..