Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Make Delicious Meals for Your Family with Publix® Recipes & Ingredients. Publix® Has You Covered on All Ingredients. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated. Lightly oil a roasting tin and arrange chicken in the tin. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan. You can have Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- You need 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs. Heat some olive oil with the butter in a large. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and. Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Pour sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour marinara sauce over chicken. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder.