Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast. This is made with a blend of suji/sooji/rava aka semolina, some veggies, yogurt and some spices. In rava toast a mixture of semolina with finely chopped veggies is used as a topping on wheat bread slices, and the whole arrangement is toasted till perfectly crisp. You can add any veggies of your choice like carrot, bell peppers, sweet corn, beetroot, cucumber and even shredded lettuce or spinach can be added to sooji toast.
Once hot add ½ teaspoon of oil for each bread. You just need rava (sooji), capsicum, tomato, onion, curd and bread of your choice. Mix all the ingredients except bread to make rava-veggie mixture and then spread this mixture on bread slices and shallow fry them until golden brown and crisp to make rava toast. You can have Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Suji.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Coriander.
- You need 1 of Chopped Green Chilli.
- You need 1 inch of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
Bread Toast for a wonderful morning is always a quick to make breakfast. Our Indian Toast is always rich in vegetables and masala. There are many different ways and ingredients we can use to make toast. This Rava Toast (Sooji Toast), is a quick and easy to make with variety of vegetables.
Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast step by step
- Take semolina, add curd, salt..
- Add red chilli powder, garaml masala, chaat masala..
- Add black pepper, mix well. Then add veggies green coriander,.
- Add green chilli, ginger, onion.
- Add tomato, capsicum & mix well..
- Now cut the bread in circle shape, you can take full piece of bread as well & then spread the mixture over it..
- Garnish it with tomato and capsicum. Heat the tava, add little oil and place the filling down side & cook till they get golden brown from both the side by flipping them twice or thrice..
- When they get golden brown take them out and the are redy to serve..
Sooji is an integral ingredient in Indian Kitchen. You can use ghee or oil instead of butter to roast Sooji toast. Since this batter is not fermented, adding baking soda makes the Sooji toast fluffy and soft. On bread don't spread mixture too thick else the Sooji toast will not turn crispy. To make these delicious rava toast, first roast the rava / suji / sooji in a pan till it turns slightly pink in color.