Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast. This is made with a blend of suji/sooji/rava aka semolina, some veggies, yogurt and some spices. Making sooji toast recipe: Take bread slices and spread some mixture evenly with spoon. On other side, heat the tawa or pan on medium-low heat.
You can add any veggies of your choice like carrot, bell peppers, sweet corn, beetroot, cucumber and even shredded lettuce or spinach can be added to sooji toast. You just need rava (sooji), capsicum, tomato, onion, curd and bread of your choice. Mix all the ingredients except bread to make rava-veggie mixture and then spread this mixture on bread slices and shallow fry them until golden brown and crisp to make rava toast. You can cook Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast
- Prepare of Suji.
- You need of Curd.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Green Coriander.
- It’s of Chopped Green Chilli.
- It’s of Grated Ginger.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Capsicum.
Bread Toast for a wonderful morning is always a quick to make breakfast. Our Indian Toast is always rich in vegetables and masala. There are many different ways and ingredients we can use to make toast. This Rava Toast (Sooji Toast), is a quick and easy to make with variety of vegetables.
Sooji Gold Coin – Rava Toast Recipe – Sooji Toast – Suji Bread Toast step by step
- Take semolina, add curd, salt..
- Add red chilli powder, garaml masala, chaat masala..
- Add black pepper, mix well. Then add veggies green coriander,.
- Add green chilli, ginger, onion.
- Add tomato, capsicum & mix well..
- Now cut the bread in circle shape, you can take full piece of bread as well & then spread the mixture over it..
- Garnish it with tomato and capsicum. Heat the tava, add little oil and place the filling down side & cook till they get golden brown from both the side by flipping them twice or thrice..
- When they get golden brown take them out and the are redy to serve..
Sooji is an integral ingredient in Indian Kitchen. You can use ghee or oil instead of butter to roast Sooji toast. Since this batter is not fermented, adding baking soda makes the Sooji toast fluffy and soft. On bread don't spread mixture too thick else the Sooji toast will not turn crispy. To make these delicious rava toast, first roast the rava / suji / sooji in a pan till it turns slightly pink in color.