Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest Catherine Njoki. Using a spoon or piping bag, fill the cupcakes with dulce de leche or salted caramel sauce.
Decorate the cupcakes with popcorn until the icing is completely covered then drizzle with the remaining salted caramel. Line a muffin tin with your chosen cupcake liners and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar with your mixer in a mixing bowl for at least two minutes, until light and fluffy. You can cook Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest
- Prepare 125 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 125 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 100 g of burnt butter.
- It’s 25 g of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole milk.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 15 g of butter.
- It’s 60 ml of cream.
- It’s 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Popcorn.
- You need 70 g of popcorn seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Whip cream strawberry flavoured.
Here is yet another C&D flavour for your delectation! Right before serving, top with pieces of caramel popcorn. Mix the butter, vanilla extract, sour cream and eggs together. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in separate bowl and combine all ingredients together.
Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest instructions
- Heat the butter in a pot over medium heat cook until golden.
- Let it cool for n thicken to a spreadable consistency..
- Assemble your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar for 5 mins. Add the eggs,Sift in flour and bicarbonate of soda. Add in milk continue beating until well incorporated.
- Scoop batter into prepared mufin tin.
- Bake at 170degrees for 18-20 mins. Cool in awire rack.
- Prepare the caramel.
- By placing sugar and water ina sauce pan over medium heat let it cook until sugar dissolve without turning..
- Remove from heat, add cream stir constantly cook for 1 min then remove from heat add butter, essence and salt.stir until smooth. pour into a airtight container to use later..
- Popcorns: heat oil with butter in a pan,Add the popcorn seeds, cover with a lid n let pop keep shaking the pot to ensure they cook evenly. Set aside.
- Prepare the whipping cream. I had leftover which I used..
- Once the cakes are cooled pipe the cream.
- Hold the bottom of cupcakes roll over the popcorns they will stick on the cream.
- Top with caramel. Enjoy..
Leave to cool on a wire rack. Once fully cooled, mix the caramel for the cupcakes with a pinch of salt, cut a small hole into the cupcakes and fill with the caramel. They are so good you really have to be careful not to eat the whole bowl by yourself! They are so good you really have to be careful not to eat the whole bowl by yourself! Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet • Clean Eating Recipes • Clean.