[Farmhouse Recipe] Curry Flavored Okra and Pork Stir Fry. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Check Out Farmhouse Recipe On eBay. Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Curry Flavored Okra and Pork Stir Fry.
The sweet flavor of okra works well in this stir fry recipe, it's fusion cooking at its best. It's a beautiful dish with garlic sauce. Many people say they don't like okra because of the slimy mucilage it contains. You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Curry Flavored Okra and Pork Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Curry Flavored Okra and Pork Stir Fry
- Prepare 200 grams of Okra.
- You need 100 grams of Pork.
- Prepare of [A].
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of [B].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
But okra is marvelous when stir fried dry and perfectly cooked. Recipe from chinesefood-eye.com The idea is to stir-fry the okra in the curry base. Mapo Tomato and Okra Tomatoes • Okra • Ground pork • Japanese leek • Grated garlic • cm from a tube Grated ginger. Meanwhile, add the minced pork into the pan or wok.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Curry Flavored Okra and Pork Stir Fry step by step
- Cut the tops and bottoms off the okra, and cut up the rest into about 2 cm pieces..
- Put vegetable oil and [A] ingredients into a pan and stir fry over medium heat..
- Add the pork, and stir fry until it changes color..
- Put in the okra and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water, put on a lid and steam-fry for 5 miniutes over low heat..
- Add the [B] ingredients and stir fry for 1 minute to finish..
- Eat the well flavored pork with the okra..
Reduce heat to medium low; pour water into the pan or wok. Stir fry the okra for a couple of minutes. At the same time put the dessicated coconut in a dry saucepan and heat it so it toasts slightly. Serve the okra with the coconut sprinkled on top. Nutritional information is approximate and a guideline only.