Caramel popcorns. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. Serve as is if you like chewier popcorn.
Full coverage caramel popcorn is very sweet! Place popcorn in a very large bowl. In a sauce pan bring to a boil brown sugar, butter and syrup. You can cook Caramel popcorns using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorns
- It’s 100 g of popcorn kernels.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of spoonfulls of margarine / butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of caramel essence or any essence of choice.
Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with caramel sauce and bake it in the oven until dry and crispy. Today we're going to make a batch of caramel popcorn with just a few simple ingredients.
Caramel popcorns step by step
- Make your popcorns as you normally would..
- Heat the sugar in a sufuria until it slightly melts..
- Add the milk and margarine..
- Stir until the above thickens..
- Add some caramel essence or any essence of your choice..
- Pour on and stir the popcorn.(Be sure to do this when the caramel is hot. It will soon solidify.).
- Enjoy your sweet caramel popcorn 🙌🙌..
The recipe is quick and easy, and really tasty! At this point, the caramel corn will be chewy, so the next step is to put it in the oven (for crunchiness). The popcorn should be left in the oven for an hour at a low temperature. Most importantly, each time you stir, try to control yourself from nibbling because it. Each combination generously coated in Joe's handmade, luxuriously smooth, buttery caramel sauce.