Easy Tofu Tiramisu. Low Prices on Tofu eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Since my whole family can't drink coffee, we're really happy with this coffee-free tiramisu. You can also put the tofu mixture into a zip-top bag to mix!
Wrap the tofu with a paper towel and put a weight on it to drain well. Put the cheese, tofu, yolk,sugar in a bowl (I prefer to add a little lemon juice (citrus juice)) Beat cheese, tofu, yolk,sugar together until smooth and creamy. To make the cream layer: First drain the tofu from as much liquid as possible. You can cook Easy Tofu Tiramisu using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tofu Tiramisu
- It’s 1 block of Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- You need 1 of Maple syrup (to taste; I use 100 g).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy milk (or regular milk).
- Prepare 2 of to 3 drops Vanilla extract.
- You need 6 of Biscuits (cookies) or graham crackers, or as needed.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder (sugar free), as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup (for the cookies).
I find the easiest way to do this is to break up the tofu into a nut milk bag/straining bag and squeeze out all the fluid. You can also use a muslin cloth. Blend all the cream layer ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Traditional tiramisu uses mascarpone cheese and eggs.
Easy Tofu Tiramisu instructions
- Mix the tofu. Mix for about 5 minutes until the tofu becomes smooth. When done, add 100 g maple syrup and the soy milk. Mix some more..
- When the tofu tastes sweet enough, line the bottom of the container with your desired biscuits..
- Evenly pour 1 tablespoon of maple syrup over the biscuits..
- Top the biscuits with the tofu cream made in Step 1. I usually spread on tons!.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cocoa powder..
- On to the second layer. Place the biscuits as before. This time, don't sprinkle the maple syrup on (if you do, it makes the tiramisu too sweet and wet)..
- Top with the tofu cream..
- Finally, sprinkle with a ton of cocoa powder. Cover the container and let it sit for a whole day. (Or, chill for 2-3 hours in the fridge.).
- The following day, the cookies will be so soft like a sponge cake! The sweetness of the maple syrup makes this tiramisu so addictive! We usually stock up on this tiramisu..
Our vegan version is similarly simple – with the added timesaver of not separating and beating the egg. Silken tofu serves as the cream base, essentially replacing the mascarpone. The two are actually very similar in the way they are made. Melt the margarine in a pot and let it cool to room temperature. Purée the Silken Tofu, orange juice, unrefined cane sugar and amaretto syrup in a blender.