Tuna and Pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The best place for your Italian favourites.
We ship from Sicily all over the world. Toss the pasta with the sauce, loosening with a little pasta water. A super easy, cheap, filling and tasty tuna pasta bake that you're likely to be able to make even when the cupboards are bare. You can have Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- You need of Tuna and Spices——————.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- You need of Pasta———————-.
- It’s 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Cheese—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Topping—————-.
- You need To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
You can use breadcrumbs instead of cornflakes for the topping. You can also [.] Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Flake the tuna into the sauce and heat through. Drain the pasta, return to the pan and stir in the sauce and basil leaves if you have any.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Serve with a generous grinding of pepper. Method Trim away the root ends and the dark green leaves from the spring onions, then finely slice and set aside. Fill a large saucepan to three-quarters full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to. Put the pasta back into the saucepan and add the spring onions,.