Caramel Popcorn Recipe. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today!
Add the popped corn, stirring until coated. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Heat butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat until just bubbling. You can cook Caramel Popcorn Recipe using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn Recipe
- It’s 1 Spoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 5 quarts of popcorn.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract.
Stir in salt and then add sugar. Stir sugar through butter until smooth and fully combined. Place popcorn in a very large bowl. This Caramel Popcorn (Or Caramel Corn) is a simple two step process.
Caramel Popcorn Recipe step by step
- Add a spoon of butter and wait until it melts.
- Add uncooked popcorns in it and put the cover on till it turns whole as cooked popcorns.
- Take another pan add butter and some sugar +spoon of vanilla essence and baking powder.
- Cook cook and cook until caramel gets ready pour popcorns from another bowl itno the caramel.
- Now your homemade caramel popcorn is ready to serve.
- Regards Rukhsana Akhtar ki cooking.
First, make a simple caramel sauce by boiling butter, brown sugar and corn syrup over the stove and pouring over your popcorn. Second, you bake the popcorn so it's wonderfully crunchy and not the wet, sticky stuff. How to make caramel popcorn: Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once melted, stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.