Salted Caramel Popcorns. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Pop popcorn kernels using air popper into a large bowl.
Popcorn Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add a few pieces of popcorn and wait until it pops, then quickly remove. Add remaining popcorn, elevate off stove to shake and spread corn out evenly. You can have Salted Caramel Popcorns using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Popcorns
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 bowl of ready popcorns.
Remove from heat when the popping stops (when you can. Amazing Salted Caramel Popcorn is a sweet and salty snack with melted caramel covering each popcorn for a soft, crunchy, rich and chewy snack! The Ultimate Sweet and Savory Snack! If you love caramel treats try this Salted Caramel Brownie Bites, Microwave Caramels or Chocolate Caramel Fudge.
Salted Caramel Popcorns step by step
- Put sugar and water in a sufuria, lightly mix and place on the fire source.
- Leave to boil until it starts to brown then reduce fire.
- Add salt and butter then stir well.
- Then add baking soda and stir well.
- Put off fire and stir in the ready popcorns until they're well covered in the caramel.
- Pour the popcorns on a tray, leave to cool and enjoy.
Salted caramel popcorn is simply delicious and moreish. Every single kernel is covered in a rich, buttery, caramel coating. It's gluten free and everyone loves it. The perfect sweet snack to have on hand over the holidays! Turn off the flame and add salt.