Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Spiced Pumpkin Peanut Shrimp Thai Noodles, Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai. This Thai stir-fried vegetable recipe combines. You can cook Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- It’s of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- Prepare 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- You need 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- It’s 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- It’s of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- You need of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of ● For Service [to taste].
- Prepare of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- It’s of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
Add your Udon Noodles and bring your broth back up to a boil. Drain and place quickly back into your pot. Adding no heat – add your soft herbs and seasonings. Gently mix and lift with chopsticks as not to bruise or tear your noodles.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles step by step
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
Serve immediately with with additional ginger, garlic chili, fish and soy sauces. Garnish with fresh cilantro, thai basil, additional peppers, lime wedges, radishes and sesame seeds. In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil on medium high heat. Once shimmering, toss in the grated ginger and garlic. Toss in the sugar snaps, cook briefly, then pour in the curry sauce.