Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Great recipe for Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. We usually have oatmeal stuffing and bread sauce with our Christmas roast but I thought I'd try something different after seeing a cornbread dressing recipe on the app yesterday. I think I did a good job, the kids.
It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free is something that I've loved my whole life. You can have Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need 2 tbsp of ground chia or flax seeds mixed with 6 tablespoons warm water OR use 2 medium eggs.
- Prepare 8 slice of Vickys Quick Bread, cubed (recipe link below).
- It’s 1 of prebaked Vickys Savoury Cornbread, whole recipe (recipe link below).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 225 grams of leek, diced (1 cup).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 120 grams of cranberry sauce (whole berries sauce if you can get it) (1 cup).
- You need 5 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 720 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
They're fine and they look wonderful. Remove the cornbread from the oven, let cool slightly and serve warm. Great recipe for Vickys Turducken Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF. A stuffed turkey roll is a great way to have Christmas or New Years dinner on a tighter budget and if you're having dinner with fewer guests you don't want to be eating the same leftovers for a week.
Vickys Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat your oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a 9" x 13" baking / casserole dish.
- Set the chia seed/hot water aside until the mixture turns gelatinous. Also let the dried cranberries steep in the hot water until reconstituted.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry off the onion and leek until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and keep it moving so it doesn't burn for 2 minutes more, then take the pan off the heat.
- Crumble the bread and cornbread into crumbs in a large bowl. You will end up with about 8 cups of crumbs altogether https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339434-vickys-cornbread-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Add the cooked onion and celery mixture from the frying pan and the whole cranberry sauce.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, and sage, then stir in the stock and chia mixture (or the 2 eggs).
- Spoon into the prepared casserole dish and bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until set in center and golden brown around the edges.
- Serves 12 – 14 adults. Try it with my maple roast turkey recipe! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368926-vickys-maple-roast-turkey-christmas-thanksgiving.
Healthy cornbread stuffing is gluten free, dairy free, and yeast free, but certainly not flavor free! This cornbread dressing is perfect for all cornbread lovers and the perfect stuffing for your turkey feast! Or, you can use your dehydrator to dry the bread. Add to dry ingredients and stir until they are incorporated. Continue to Cooper Boone's Corn bread stuffing recipe!