Brown rice recipe by Khabs kitchen. Meet Your Local Wickes Kitchen Designer – Request Your Free Appointment Today. Our Kitchen Gallery is Filled With Images Of Stunning Kitchens. Browse Our Great Selection Of Dry Dog Food.
Wash your rice and dry it using a colender(a wanke shinkafa a tsami a kwalanda ki barshi ya bushe). Brown rice lags a bit in popularity due in part to its reputation for chewiness. This recipe is a great spin-off on your conventional (and let's face it, plain) side dish of rice at dinner. You can cook Brown rice recipe by Khabs kitchen using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown rice recipe by Khabs kitchen
- You need of Rice.
- It’s of Soy sauce dark.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s Slice of onion.
- Prepare of Black seed powder.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Hot water.
The brown rice provides a nutritious, fiber-packed alternative to white rice, and the cilantro and the lime gives this dish an extra dash of delicious Mexican flavor. Rinse* the rice in a fine mesh colander under running water to remove excess starch. Add the rice to the boiling water. Reduce the temperature as necessary to prevent overflow, but maintain a steady boil.
Brown rice recipe by Khabs kitchen step by step
- Wash your rice and dry it using a colender(a wanke shinkafa a tsami a kwalanda ki barshi ya bushe).In a pot add oil,slice onion and stir for 2 min add cinnamon,nutmeg,black seed powder and stir add the rice and continue stirring until light brown.
- Add soy sauce to the rice and continue stirring until brown add spices (maggi da gishiri).
- Add hot water enough to cook ur rice.
- Let the rice cook on medium heat.
- Eat with any desired soup,stew or pepper chicken/fish.
Keep a bag of brown rice stashed in the pantry and the possibilities are endless. Add broth, and season with salt and pepper to taste; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Check rice occasionally and add water if necessary. Add in chopped onion and saute till they turn golden brown.