Caramel popcorn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders After mixing the popcorn and caramel, divide the corn into two paper grocery bags. Open the bags carefully and spread out the corn to cool – breaking up any large pieces.
Simply melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until it pops. Add sugar and salt, stir until combined. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. You can cook Caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil or butter.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of baking soda.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! I love everything about this easy homemade caramel popcorn recipe, especially that it only requires a few inexpensive ingredients that I usually have on hand.
Caramel popcorn instructions
- Take a pressure cooker and heat it. Now add 1 tbsp oil/ butter,1 cup corn and salt. Mix well and put the lid on it. when popcorn is ready then turn off the gas..
- Now take another pan add 1/2 cup sugar and keep it for melting when sugar melts than add 1/2 tbsp of butter and salt and mix well..
- When bubble came into the sugar syrup then off the flame and add banking soda and mix well..
- Now add the popcorn in the sugar syrup and mix well. Keep it for rest for 10 min..
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate. The addictive sweet and salty Caramel. Each combination generously coated in Joe's handmade, luxuriously smooth, buttery caramel sauce.