Pineapple jam cookies. How to Make Pineapple Jam Cookies Cook the pineapple pieces with water on a low fire and mash it. Make sugar syrup of thread consistency, then add mashed pineapple and cook in low heat until it caramelizes. To test whether the jam is done, pour some jam on a dry plate.
These cookies are filled with spiced pineapple jam and they are popular for their melt-in-the-mouth texture. Shortbread biscuits with juicy Thai zing. Classic biscuit cookies you love, filled with fresh, real-pineapple jam (which you'll also love.) Out of stock. You can cook Pineapple jam cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple jam cookies
- You need 1and 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- You need 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- You need few drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need pinch of baking powder.
- You need As required of pineapple jam (recipe in my previous post).
Transfer the blended pineapple into a deep pan (non-stick preferably). Add sugar and cloves and stir well. These interesting cookies are super easy to make and customize. The dough base has a scone-like taste and texture.
Pineapple jam cookies step by step
- In a bowl, add butter(in room temperature)and beat..
- Add sugar and flour..
- Make a dough and leave it for 1/2 hour in the fridge..
- And then you need some muffin moulds or any kind of sauce bowl for making cookies..
- Cut even small size ball and put the muffin cup give the shape like mention in the picture..
- And then fill the gap a small size of jam and closed..
- Make all the cookies and baked in a preheated oven 20-30 mins 150-180 degrees..
- After 30 min your cookies look like..
- Cool in room temperature and serve..
We made a batch with pineapple preserves and another with raspberry-cherry preserves. If you're searching for a quick homemade treat to serve with coffee or tea, these cookies are a perfect option. Instructions In a small saucepan, bring the pineapple and sugar to a boil. Combine pineapple and sugar in a saucepan. Open the can of pineapple and pour the fruit and the juice into a large saucepan.