Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook.
Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge. Stuff a tablespoon of ricotta mixture into a jumbo shells, then stuff a meatball into the shells. These meatball stuffed pasta shells are marvelous in so many ways. You can cook Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
- You need of MEATBALLS.
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of ground pork.
- It’s of cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of large shallot, chopped.
- You need of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- Prepare of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- It’s of Italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- It’s of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- You need of large egg, beaten.
- You need of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- You need of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- Prepare of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- Prepare of TOPPING.
- Prepare of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
They're quick and easy to make with minimal. Instructions In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the marinara sauce over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Assemble and bake While the sauce is cooking, put a large saucepan of lightly salted water on to boil. Once the water is boiling, add the.
Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Handle the pasta shells carefully so they don't break. Place one meatball in each pasta shell and. Preparation In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, pork, bread crumbs, onion, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, eggs, salt, and. Take a walnut-sized portion of the meat mixture and roll into a ball.