Caramel popcorn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! After mixing the popcorn and caramel, divide the corn into two paper grocery bags. Open the bags carefully and spread out the corn to cool – breaking up any large pieces.
Simply melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until it pops. Add sugar and salt, stir until combined. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. You can have Caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn
- It’s of I cup popcorn seeds.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Butter or margaribe.
- It’s of I cup sugar.
- It’s Teaspoon of baking soda.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! I love everything about this easy homemade caramel popcorn recipe, especially that it only requires a few inexpensive ingredients that I usually have on hand.
Caramel popcorn instructions
- On medium heat, add vegetable oil to a sauce pan and pop the corns. Set aside.
- In a pan, pour in the sugar, and melt on medium to high heat, once melted stir in about two tablesppons of butter or margarine, and add a teaspoon of baking soda. Stir continously and remove from the heat..
- Pur over the popped corn and mix for even coating while the caramel sauce is still hot and set aside to air dry..
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate. The addictive sweet and salty Caramel. Each combination generously coated in Joe's handmade, luxuriously smooth, buttery caramel sauce.