Vickys Gumbo, GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Vickys Gumbo, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step. Here is how you achieve that. Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. You can cook Vickys Gumbo, GF DF EF SF NF using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Gumbo, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 3 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 250 g of green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 300 g of celery, diced.
- Prepare 150 g of broccoli stalks.
- Prepare 150 g of onions, chopped.
- You need 400 ml of hot chicken stock.
- You need 1 handful of chopped kale.
- Prepare 400 g of canned chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, see my GF recipe on my profile.
- It’s 2 of pre-cooked chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s 225 g of gluten-free pork kielbasa sausage, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low-sodium salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper or to taste.
- It’s 225 g of fresh prawns / shrimp, shelled & deveined.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys smoked fish parcels, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of.
Vickys Gumbo, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cook the bacon grease and flour together in a large pan over a medium heat until the roux mixture has turned a golden brown colour.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook down until the roux has turned a deep brown, around 3 more minutes.
- Stir in the stock, chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, kielbasa, chicken and seasonings.
- Cook at a simmer for 15 minutes then add the prawns and cook a further 10 minutes until they're pink and done.
- Serve over white rice.
- In the USA they use Filé powder to thicken their gumbo. We don't get that in Britain but you can use 1 tbsp cornflour / cornstarch mixed with a few tbsps cold water if you want to instead. Just stir it in while the pan is simmering and it'll thicken the gumbo.
Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent. Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.