Nutella and oreo cheesecake. Blitz two packets of Oreos in a food processor until a fine crumb consistency has been reached. Melt the butter, either on the hob or in the microwave and mix together with the oreos to make the cheesecake base. Spread the base into the cheesecake tin, pressing it down tightly using the back of the spoon.
Once the cheesecake is set, decorate with your favourite toppings and serve! OREO CRUST: In a food processor, process Oreo cookies and toasted hazelnuts until the texture of crumbs. Mix it with Oreos and hazelnuts. You can cook Nutella and oreo cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella and oreo cheesecake
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 250 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare 12 of oreo biscuits crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin devolved in 3 tbsp hot water.
It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry. Cheesecake Filling In a very large bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft. Beat in the sugar and cornstarch, turning off the mixer and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Nutella and oreo cheesecake step by step
- 1. Beat the whipped cream till its stiff, set aside 2. Beat the cream cheese till its soft and fluffy. 3.add the vanilla and devolved gelatin to the cream cheese and mix well. 4. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mix. And mix well. Then add the Nutella and mix. 5. Crush the oreos and add the melted butter to the crushed oreos and mix. 6. Place the oreo mixture in the bass of the cake pan and press down. 7. Add the cream cheese mix on top of the oreo bass. And put in the fridge to set for a hour. 8.enjoy!!!!!!!!!!.
Mix in the Nutella until smooth, followed by the sour cream. Beat in the eggs until just combined. Scrape the mixture onto the Oreo crust and spread it out evenly using a spatula or knife. Top with the Oreo and hazelnut chunks. Serve wedges plain or with berries.