Omelette Pizza. Hiermee kun jij gratis en onbeperkt alle bezorgopties gebruiken. Order online from our extensive menu. Delicious taste and super fast delivery.
It's one of those foods that you can serve as either breakfast-for-dinner or dinner-for-breakfast. It's full of gooey mozzarella cheese, spicy chopped pepperoni, and a simple tomato sauce but instead of a crust, you fold it all inside of delicate fluffy eggs. Is it an omelette or a pizza? You can cook Omelette Pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omelette Pizza
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet Potato.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare as required of Corriander leaves finely chopped.
Decide for yourself by watching the video for this truly unique recipe. Cooked on the stove and broiled in the oven, the omelette is the base for your favourite toppings, including lots of grated cheese. In this recipe, Canadian Mozzarella or Provolone is suggested. Treat the omelette like a pizza, adding your favourite toppings.
Omelette Pizza step by step
- In a bowl crack 3 eggs,add milk, add red chilly powder, green chillies, chopped corriander leaves and whisk well..
- In a pan heat oil, add sweet potatoes, capsicum and onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Now add egg mixture and sprinkle oregano..
- Let it Cook well on each side on low flame it will take 5 minutes. Serve hot and garnish it with cheese and corriander leaves.
Grilled peppers, sliced salami or sliced mushrooms would all work well. Omelette pizza is delicious low carb keto breakfast. Cheese, eggs and crispy bacon with tomatoes and basil for great start of the day! If I ask my children what they want to eat, they almost always say – pizza! This morning I struggled with keto breakfast ideas, asked children what they want and the answer was – pizza!