Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
In small bowl, mix garlic, paprika, salt, cumin and pepper. Trim off excess fat from pork. Heat the oil in a frying pan. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- It’s 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- You need 4 of thick pork chops.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Add the pork and fry quickly on both sides. Transfer to an ovenporoof casserole dish. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, caraway seeds and season to taste. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
Cover with the lid (place a piece of foil under the lid of casserole if it does not fit tightly), then place casserole in oven. Toss pork with flour and seasonings. Learn how to make smoked pork chops that are juicy, tender and filled with smoke flavor. These thick cut bone-in pork chops will have your mouth watering with a homemade seasoning! This easy recipe on your Traeger is perfect for a beginner smoke meat, but so delicious even a seasoned veteran will love to make these.