Vegetable Fried Rice. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. Crack in the eggs and stir through with the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry the rice: Return the wok to the burner over high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, then add the cooled rice.
Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a hot wok. Fry the onion and carrot until soft then add the ginger and garlic. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute. You can cook Vegetable Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Fried Rice
- You need of Cooked rice (I use leftover basmati rice).
- It’s of Onions finely chopped.
- You need of Frozen mixed vegetables (you can use any fresh vegetables as your choice).
- You need of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need Pinch of sugar (optional).
- It’s of Vegetable oil (any kind of oil).
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions for garnish.
The rice should brown up a bit. A sweet crunchy dish with onions, carrots, peppers, peas and mushrooms. Extra vegetables can be added if you wish. Cook this recipe for the family, we're sure that your kids and all will love it.
Vegetable Fried Rice instructions
- Since I am using the frozen mixed vegetables. Firstly, cook frozen mixed vegetables according to the package directions until just barely cooked..
- In a skillet or wok, head up the oil to medium-high. When the oil is getting hot, add the onions and sautéed until translucent. Add mixed vegetable, and rice. Season with garlic powder, chicken powder, pinch of sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is combined..
- Drizzling a little bit of sesame oil. Stir well. Taste before turn off the head, sprinkle with green onions. And serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Once you've learned how to cook fried rice, the world is your oyster. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add garlic purée and stir briefly. Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan over a high heat and add the vegetables.