Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, noglutenrecipes.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
All our Italian Pasta Recipes are quick and easy to make! We have assembed a rich collection of Pasta Recipes for you covering many of the regions of Italy. Here you will find holiday related dishes and many pasta dishes suited for your Sunday Dinner. You can have Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati
- It’s 1 of Pasta dough.
- Prepare of For the sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 3 slice of Sliced ham.
- It’s 6 of Okra.
- You need 1 medium of Potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 dash of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and black pepper.
Pick one of our pasta recipes and surprise your family! HOW TO MAKE FRESH EGG PASTA DOUGH. On a marble or wooden work surface, pile the flour into a mound. Make a well in the center of the mound.
Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati step by step
- Prepare the pasta dough. You can find out how to make many different versions of this pasta by looking at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll it into a long, narrow log and cut it into pieces..
- This is what a cross section should look like..
- Press down on the dough with your thumb..
- Roll it away from you..
- It's ready..
- Instead of using your finger, you can use a knife as well. It's a bit tricky ~.
- They are very salty and thick, so boil for a while. I recommend cooking them all the way through..
- [How to make the sauce:] Rub the okra in salt, then cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds. Do the same for the potatoes, cut into small pieces, then microwave for 4 minutes..
- Stir fry the olive oil and garlic over low heat. Add the red chili pepper and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add 1 ladle of the boiling water and agitate the frying pan to emulsify the oil..
- Once the oil thickens, add the other ingredients, then toss with the pasta..
- Tear the ham into pieces, place on top, season with salt and pepper and it's done!.
- There is a slight indentation in each piece of pasta, so the sauce collects inside. Top them with the toppings and eat. They're chewy, moist and delicious!.
In a small bowl, beat the egg with a fork until. This is a very easy and fast recipe, perfect in autumn when freshly picked mushrooms are available, but makeable all year round using dried or frozen porcini or other fresh mushrooms. Drain them well, but don't throw the water. On a clean surface, make a. Dust dough and work surface with semolina as.