Cookie dough mug cake. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Cake Mug Recipe? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake.
Warm and melty, this cookie dough mug cake is mouth-watering with a scoop of ice cream. Like any mug cake, it tastes best eaten right away. I'll let you decide if you want to share…. You can have Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- You need 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Combine the oat flour and baking powder in a small microwave-safe mug or bowl. Add the applesauce, maple syrup, and almond butter, and mix until all the ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, saving a few to sprinkle on top. In your mug, beat the egg and add the brown sugar.
Cookie dough mug cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
Add your dry ingredients, softened butter and mix. Add the chocolate chip and mix together using a spoon. Microwave cookie dough – mug cake step by step You'll need a medium size bowl. Mix together the butter and the sugar to make a paste and slowly add the egg and the vanilla. Serve with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream and.