Vegetable Fried Rice. Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres. Crack in the eggs and stir through with the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry the rice: Return the wok to the burner over high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, then add the cooled rice.
Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a hot wok. Fry the onion and carrot until soft then add the ginger and garlic. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute. You can have Vegetable Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Fried Rice
- You need of Cooked rice (I use leftover basmati rice).
- You need of Onions finely chopped.
- It’s of Frozen mixed vegetables (you can use any fresh vegetables as your choice).
- It’s of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of sugar (optional).
- It’s of Vegetable oil (any kind of oil).
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chopped green onions for garnish.
The rice should brown up a bit. Once you've learned how to cook fried rice, the world is your oyster. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat.
Vegetable Fried Rice instructions
- Since I am using the frozen mixed vegetables. Firstly, cook frozen mixed vegetables according to the package directions until just barely cooked..
- In a skillet or wok, head up the oil to medium-high. When the oil is getting hot, add the onions and sautéed until translucent. Add mixed vegetable, and rice. Season with garlic powder, chicken powder, pinch of sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is combined..
- Drizzling a little bit of sesame oil. Stir well. Taste before turn off the head, sprinkle with green onions. And serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Add garlic purée and stir briefly. Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan over a high heat and add the vegetables. Stir through making sure you get rid of any lumps of rice. Add the rice and mix it all together. Add the greens (if using) and green onions, and stir to combine.