[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup. Remove stems from the enoki mushrooms, cut in half, and shred. When this boils, add the cabbage. Lastly, separate the enoki mushrooms and add this to the soup.
Meanwhile, whisk together the miso, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a saucepan over low heat. For a confession, I am a big fan of mushrooms as you can check on this site that I have lots of mushroom recipes. In China, there is a famous cabbage dish named as 手撕包菜 meaning hand shred cabbage. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup
- It’s of leaves Chinese cabbage leaves.
- It’s of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- It’s of Margarine (or butter).
- It’s of Water.
Usually this dish is made to be a slightly spicy and sour dish. Check out my recipes and Subscribe at: http://shanshanwei.com/ Don't forget to thumbs up this video! mushroom soup mushroom soup recipe tomato soup tomato so. This authentic vegetarian Chinese vegetable soup is a light clear soup with a simple onion broth. Tender cabbage and scallions are added at the end.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup instructions
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips. Remove stems from the enoki mushrooms, cut in half, and shred. Chop the Chinese cabbage into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat margarine in a frying pan (pot), and stir-fry the bacon over medium heat..
- When oil renders from the bacon, add the Chinese cabbage. Continue stir-frying until the cabbage becomes a little bit soft and wilted. Pour in the water, and simmer over high heat..
- When the water starts to boil, add the consomme and enoki mushrooms. Simmer for 3 minutes, then it's done..
Enjoy a small bowl as an appetizer or serve large bowls of this delicate soup with some dumplings for a complete meal. This amazing cabbage and mushrooms stir fry is low carb and can be used as a main dish by vegetarians as well as totally great with keto diet. Bok choy is the most well-known type of Chinese cabbage, with its "spoon shaped" green leaves and white stalks that are similar to celery. Bok choy is very adaptable—it can be stir-fried, deep-fried, grilled or steamed. Here, baby bok choy is stir-fried with soy sauce and other seasonings.