Fish in a Pita. Find Deals on Swai Fish Fillets in Seafood on Amazon. Fish in a pita leaking to ziti, or tzatziki, ugh I know you women thinkin' this awful But you know who you are and you're livin' unlawful (if you're stinkin') Fellas I don't know if anybody eva'. Place the tilapia fillets in the skillet, and season with lemon pepper, salt and cayenne.
Add a splash of fresh lemon juice on top and a generous drizzle of the lemon basil sauce. Swipe a bit of tzatziki sauce over the pita, add the grilled fish and lemon basil sauce, then add a bit of the Mediterranean salad and olives to your liking. A dish made of raw fish cured in citrus juice, usually a mix of lemon and lime, and served with raw onions and cilantro on the side, this dish shines on its own but put it in a pita and…wow. You can have Fish in a Pita using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish in a Pita
- Prepare 12 ounces of pollock filets see my recipe fried fish for breading.
- Prepare As needed of vegetable oil to medium fry in.
- It’s 1 of medium Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 4 slices of pita Bread.
- Prepare To taste of red wine/ malt vinegar.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
Pita bread, sometimes called Arabic bread, is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that's hugely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. The fun part of it is that, because it's baked at a very high temperature, the dough puffs up and separates during cooking, naturally creating a pocket. Slather the tzatziki over the pita, then top with the mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and capers. Top the pita off with the contents of the sardine can.
Fish in a Pita instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the fish. For the breading it's a cornmeal /flour mixture.
- Wash and peel the Cucumber in a striped peeling way..
- Thinly slice the Cucumber and add the salt..
- Sprinkle with dill weed..
- Wash and slice the tomatoes..
- Add salt and pepper along with the dill weed..
- Toast the pita Bread. Then slice in half..
- Add mayonnaise, tomatoes, Cucumber to taste in the pita slice..
- Add the fish filet. I found it worked out better by slicing the fish into pieces. add the vinegar..
You can place the fillets on whole, or roughly chop them them place them on. Best:* chicken, egg whites, fresh water fish (trout), turkey Small Amounts:* beef, duck, egg yolk, lamb, pork, sea fish, venison, any other red meat Minimize:* none Spices When spicing, the overall spiciness is more important than individual spices. Even some "Minimize" spices can be used if balanced with other spices on the "Best" list. Sure, you could fill a pita with cold cuts as you would your usual sandwich, but that's really just the start: Your options go way beyond that. In a large bowl, add the lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, broccoli and onions.