Chocolate chip cookie cake. Beat eggs and vanilla into butter mixture until smooth. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Fold in the dark and white chips and the nuts. Fold all but a tablespoon or two of the chocolate chips into the cookie dough with a wooden spoon or spatula. Spread the cookie dough evenly in the prepared baking dish. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cake
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked until crisp on the outside and gooey in the center.
Chocolate chip cookie cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9” pie plate with some non-stick spray, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, both kinds of sugar and vanilla, add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix until a cookie dough forms..
- Spread the cookie dough in your prepared pan, pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce..
Decorating it is where the fun comes in. Indulgent chocolate chip cookie cake is soft and rich in the center, chewy on the edges, studded with chocolate chips, and decorated with chocolate buttercream. This fun dessert comes together quickly- skip the cookie dough chilling and rolling into individual cookie dough balls. Making a cookie cake is very simple. You make the dough for this bake just like you would with any other chocolate chip cookie recipe.