Vickys Eat One Freeze One Lasagne, GF DF EF SF BF. Vickys Eat One Freeze One Lasagne, GF DF EF SF BF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland The kids love lasagne and so does my husband. This is the ultimate allergy-free test and if you have a tomato intolerance please use my tomato-free 'tomato' sauce recipe in place of the tomato products in this! You almost can't mess it up.
Store a full or portioned lasagna in the freezer for up to three months. Too much of a temperature change too quickly can. Dairy Free Lasagna, the perfect freezer meal to savor the flavor of summer well into fall! You can have Vickys Eat One Freeze One Lasagne, GF DF EF SF BF using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Eat One Freeze One Lasagne, GF DF EF SF BF
- It’s 75 grams of unsmoked streaky bacon, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s 150 grams of carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 6 of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1 kg (2 lbs) of minced pork or 500g pork + 500g beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of ham or beef bouillon.
- It’s 200 ml of hot water.
- You need 800 grams of tinned chopped tomatoes *see note at end.
- Prepare 100 grams of tomato puree/paste *see note at end.
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe on my profile.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic puree.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of dairy-free 'butter', I use Vitalite sunflower spread.
- You need 40 grams of cornflour uk / corn starch.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice.
- Prepare 250 grams of gluten-free lasagne sheets, most dry pasta is eggless.
- You need 75 grams of grated cheese of choice, I use Veganic or Violife brand.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Bonus, even those on a dairy free diet can enjoy!. If you'd like to make this gluten-free, use a gluten-free lasagna noodle. To make without pork, you can substitute ground beef, turkey or chicken.. To prepare the white sauce, pour the soya milk into a large saucepan and add the onion, bay leaf and thyme.
Vickys Eat One Freeze One Lasagne, GF DF EF SF BF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook off the bacon until it starts to crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the chopped onions and carrot to the pan and cook on a medium heat for around 10 minutes or until softened.
- Add in the mushrooms and minced meat. Brown off the mince stirring continuously to avoid clumps. Don't drain the fat.
- Add the bacon, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, worchestershire sauce, oregano, basil, garlic, bouillon and water. Bring to a simmer then cover and cook for 30 minutes. Season with a little pepper.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and set out two 12"x 8" dishes for assembling your lasagne.
- Check your pasta sheets to see if they need boiling first or if you can use them dry. I like to soften mine by boiling for a minute first then cooling them in cold water before adding to the dish. The Sainsburys ones I use are just rice flour and cornstarch. No egg.
- Melt the butter in another pan and stir in the flour. Whisk in the milk and bring to a simmer to thicken whisking all the time. Season with some pepper.
- Mix the sugar into the mince mixture, season again to taste, add more garlic if you like. Spread a third of the mixture in the bottom of each of your dishes.
- Top with a layer of pasta sheets.
- Put another third of mince mixture in each dish, another pasta layer then repeat one last time.
- Spread half of the white sauce on top of each dish and sprinkle half of the cheese over each to finish.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or put in the fridge to cook later. From chilled oven time is 40 – 45 minutes.
- Wrap the remaining lasagne in foil and freeze for another day. Defrost overnight in the fridge and cook from chilled as above.
- If you have a tomato allergy please use my recipe for tomato-free 'tomato' sauce in place of the chopped tomatoes and my ketchup version to replace the tomato puree.
Hi all, hoping you are having a fantastic #eczema day. At last, the #dairy free, melt in your mouth, lasagne. Schreib einfach eine Nachricht, wenn du Teil der Gruppenpinnwand sein möchtest. Weitere Ideen zu zuhause, design, einrichtung. Great recipe for Vickys Coconut Milk 'Cheddar' Cheese, GF DF EF SF NF.