Potato pockets. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! Top with butter; sprinkle with salt if desired and pepper.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Learn how to make Potato Pockets. I am sharing an amazing and unique recipe of Aloo Snacks, Potato Pockets. You can cook Potato pockets using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato pockets
- Prepare 2 can of Pillsbury Country style biscuits.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 large of yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of yellow and 3 russet potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic spice.
- Prepare 1 dash of of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
This is an ideal snack for tea time. Potato pocke. (n) The state of having way too much stuff in your pockets, and the weighed-down and oppressive feeling accompanying such a state. Refers particularly to the combination of jean front pockets and large blunt items, such that it feels like you are literally walking around with raw potatoes in your pockets. Drain well, pick out the potato, then return to the saucepan with a third of the peas.
Potato pockets instructions
- cut up potatoes into medium pieces.
- boil water and place potatoes inside pot.
- cook potatoes until soft and done.
- while the potatoes are boiling, chop onions into small pieces and set skillet on medium heat. put butter and oil into skillet and cook onions until goldbrown.
- when the potatoes are sone drain water but do not drain potatoes with water..
- return potatoes to pot pour in a dash of milk and smash with fork or a potato smasher.
- then take your minced clove of garlic and put into onions, mix very quick for at least 5 seconds turn off heat. IMMEDIATELY TAKE ONIONS of the heat and pour them into potatoes. mix together.
- let potato mixture cool for at least an hr..
- take biscuits and round them into circles. take a spoonful of potato mix n put into biscuit. then fold over one side. repeat for each biscuit..
- then brush egg yolk on each biscuit. preheat oven to 450 let bake till golden brown..
Add the curry powder and some seasoning, then mash together over a low heat – this will help to dry out the veg. Top with a generous pat of butter and salt/pepper to taste. The Potato Pocket is a microwavable cloth pouch used to cook potatoes or other vegetables quickly and easily in your microwave without drying them out. Now you can enjoy the best of both worlds: speed and convenience paired with that oh-so-good texture you love. It couldn't be easier to get perfectly cooked and great tasting potatoes.