Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts.
Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best. This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken breast (about 3-4).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cup of Veggies of your choice (2 c is estimated).
- It’s 3 packages of Tiny biscuits ( if using grands 2).
Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from. Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat! Here's how to make it: Cook the chicken and celery.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Dice and cook chicken season with salt pepper garlic.
- Add soup to cooked chicken stir.
- Amount of veggies depends on what you choose.. I used 1 medium zucchini and 1 medium yellow squash for this one. I've used 1/2 c of frozen corn and about 1/2 c fresh green beans cut up… Add veggies at end before baking stir in after soup..
- Greased a casserole dish ( I used a 3qt one) add a biscuits to cover bottom add chicken veggie mix . Top with rest of biscuits….
- Bake 350 about 1 until brown, if used grands biscuits will take longer specially he bottom….
- Serve 6 with 1/2 c size.
Place them in a large pan and cover them with water. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Discover the secrets to a great chicken pie. From the cheap frozen ones I ate as a child to this: a creamy version with mushrooms and leeks, topped with puff pastry.