Brads oyster po boy wrap. Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag. Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat. How To Prepare Brads oyster po boy wrap.
See recipes for Brads oyster po boy wrap, Special Tuna Melt Wrap too. In one bowl, whisk eggs and Dijon mustard. In a shallow bowl, mix arrowroot, almond flour, and creole seasoning. You can have Brads oyster po boy wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brads oyster po boy wrap
- Prepare 12 of oysters, shucked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- It’s 2 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Flatbread.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of Tartar sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- It’s of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need of Sliced avocado.
Dip oysters in the wet mixture and then dredge in the dry mixture. See recipes for Ma Po Tofu, Brads oyster po boy wrap too. These classic oyster po' boys make the most of briny, salty oysters. The freshly shucked oysters are double-dredged in a mixture of cornmeal and flour before they're fried, and stuffed into soft, sub-style rolls with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, pickle chips, and a generous slathering of rémoulade.
Brads oyster po boy wrap instructions
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag..
- Heat deep fryer to. 360 degrees..
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat..
- Place oysters in bag. Reseal and shake to coat oysters evenly. Carefully drop in fryer 6 at a time. Fry 3-4 minutes. When golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, toast bread in pan. Bread should toast to just golden brown..
- Add desired toppings to bread then add oysters. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
For the wet soak: In a nonreactive bowl or gallon re-sealable bag, combine the buttermilk, beaten egg, hot sauce, basil, granulated garlic and white pepper and mix well. Drain the oysters and place in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining milk, water, cayenne and eggs. Take an oyster from the beaten egg, let excess drip off, and toss in the bag. Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl.