Blueberry Muffin Tops. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Melt butter in a small saucepan over moderately low heat, then remove from heat. Whisk in milk, then whisk in whole egg, yolk, and vanilla until combined well.
While Muffin Tops are baking, stir the confectioners' sugar with the grated lemon zest and juice until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over the muffins and serve immediately. DIVIDE blueberries between mounds and PRESS blueberries gently into mounds. You can have Blueberry Muffin Tops using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Tops
- Prepare 1 of Roll (16 .5 ounce)refrigerated sugar cookie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Fresh or frozen(thawed) blueberries.
PLACE one cream cheese cube onto each muffin top. In a medium bowl add butter, erythritol, stevia and vanilla extract. With a hand mixer, mix until creamy. Next add eggs and sour cream, and whisk until fully incorporated.
Blueberry Muffin Tops step by step
- Let cookie dough stand at room temp for 10 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350. line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl mix 1/4 cup of flour, sugar, and butter with fork until crumbly for crumb topping..
- In another small bowl mix remaining 1 cup flour,baking powder, and baking soda.
- In medium bowl beat dough and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Next add egg, milk, and lemon juice until blended..
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined (do not over mix).
- Fold in blueberries. If using frozen berries rinse and pat dry with paper towel before adding.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 to 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 3 minutes, remove from oven. Sprinkle each muffin top with about 1 teaspoon of crumb topping return to oven immediately.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until edges begin to brown.
Blueberry Muffin Tops – Everyone knows the best part of the blueberry muffin is the top. Why not make them just the way you like them – with just the tops! Follow this simple recipe and you'll get perfectly fluffy, soft, and slightly crispy blueberry muffin tops. The countdown to Easter has begun! Drain Blueberries from muffin mix; rinse and set aside.