Chocolate and Caramel popcorns. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate. It is then drizzled over the popcorn and stirred to coat. Place popcorn and nuts in a greased roasting pan; set aside.
Stir well, so that all the popcorn is coated. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of just simmering water. Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn and mix to combine. You can have Chocolate and Caramel popcorns using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Caramel popcorns
- You need of For chocolate popcorns_🍿.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Ready to use corn kernels for popcorn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For Caramel popcorns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ready to use corn kernels for popcorn unsalted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Once out, drizzle the remaining dark chocolate over the top, scatter chopped hazelnuts over the whole thing an keep in the fridge until you're ready to tuck in. The chile can become fragrant as it heats up, so stand back from the pot so it won't irritate your eyes. This time I made the caramel sauce, poured it over the popcorn and then placed the popcorn on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Whatever the occasion, celebrate in style with this showstopper of a cake!
Chocolate and Caramel popcorns step by step
- For Chocolate popcorn_🍿.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add 3/4 corn kernels and stir lightly.
- Cover the cooker with the lid upside down manner.
- Let the kernels papaya.
- Remove the lid, add 1/2 cup grated Chocolate and the remaining butter.
- Mix well till the chocolate fully coats the popcorn.
- Place the Chocolates popcorn on a tray.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- For Caramel popcorns_🍿.
- In pot add oil, butter and let it melt, add corn kernels and mix well.
- Cover and let them papaya, and shake pan in between..
- In frying pan, add butter and let it melt, add sugar, mix well and cook on low flame untill sugar melts and stir continuously and scrape until it thickens.
- Add baking soda, vanilla essence and mix well for 15 seconds.
- Now add popcorns and coat well.
- In baking tray, add caramel Popcorns and let them cool completely and serve.
Layers of light chocolate sponge sandwiched with a dark chocolate ganache, all encased in a mascarpone icing and topped with a sensational caramel drizzle and gooey, sticky salted caramel popcorn. This stunning cake recipe is surprisingly simple but looks and tastes divine. Made with dark chocolate, this sweet treat is a crunchy delight sure to please any chocolate lover! When you crave something sweet and crunchy, nothing satisfies like Chocolate popcorn. You just might find yourself hiding this popcorn from the kids!