Breakfast easy pizza cup. Makkelijk & snel op Thuisbezorgd.nl Breakfast Pizza Cups are very versatile and easy to change the toppings, plus kid friendly! I actually made these in the evening so that we could grab them and go the next morning. A perfect breakfast on the go!
Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles. This Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe comes together quickly and has minimal ingredients. It's a huge family favorite and great for a crowd! You can cook Breakfast easy pizza cup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast easy pizza cup
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato.
- You need 2 of cheese cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 packet of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mix herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
This recipe for Breakfast Pizza has been a favorite of ours for many years. It is perfect for a crowd or for a big family. You can whip this recipe up fairly quickly and easily. Time saving tip for this easy breakfast pizza: We keep diced onion and bell pepper in the freezer so it is easy to add to any recipe we like.
Breakfast easy pizza cup instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and roll bread on a rolling pin.cut it in to circle and spread butter on the circle. After that assembled all circle in appe pan from the butter side.
- .fill all cup with the stuffing.and garate cheese upon the pizza cup..and also sprinkle little bit oragano.cook it in the slow flam only 5 minutes until it's brown.
- Your delicious pizza cup is ready to serve it's very convenient in children's party and get together..
Another time saving tip is to use a small food chopper or food processor to quickly and easily chop the onions. If you do not have one of these, I highly recommend them. Press together to form a crust. Scramble the eggs with milk until just done. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.