Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries. Thinly shaved meat, either lamb, chicken, or beef, is shaped into a cone and slowly roasted on a rotisserie. The meat is served wrapped in a pita or naan bread with a garlic yogurt sauce and other toppings like hummus, tahini, pickles, and even French fries. Ths Chicken Shawarma recipe is easy and the tasiest one.
These loaded Chicken Shawarma Fries are simply perfect when you feel like eating shawarma but don't feel like getting out to the restaurant to grab one. Divide chicken between pitas and top with shredded lettuce. For the wrap build: First, spread tahini sauce on the tortillas, then top with shredded romaine, then the relish, then the. You can cook Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries
- It’s of Tortilla/Pita Bread:.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- You need of Warm water.
- Prepare of Minced Fried Chicken Seasonings:.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper (optional).
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Other Fillings:.
- It’s of French fries (you can see my previous recipe for homemade french fries).
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of cucumbar.
- You need of lettuce or chinese cabbage or other green vegetables you like.
- It’s of Tomato sauce (optional).
- You need of Mayonnaise (optional).
- It’s of NOTE!!!!! if you dont like or dont have chicken you can replace it with sausage or other meat or fish.
I had a chicken shawarma bowl that I now am craving on the regular. The chicken was sooooo well seasoned and the toppings enhanced the dish to another level. Lettuce, rice, tomato, cucumber, onion, hummus, spicy red, tahini, and pita chips. Yes, I overdid it on the toppers but it all went together so well.
Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries instructions
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil and warm water. knead it into a ball. The dough has to be soft n not sticky..
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in a bowl and allow to double in size (leave dough for about 30 minutes).
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl n place on flat floured surface. Cut dough into 3 pieces..
- Then roll all dough into a flater shape with rolling pin as thin as possible.
- Fry it on frying pan (without oil). cook for about 2 minutes for both side. Pita bread is ready..
- For fillings, lets start from chicken. Fry chicken with garlic and also a pinch of salt til golden brown. then chop-chop fried chicken.
- Slice tomato n cucumbar into 6 slices.
- Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Then roll it..
- Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot..
Bringing you all some summery vibes with this Grilled Chicken Shawarma with Golden Butter Fries and Garlic Sauce. These middle eastern-inspired chicken skewers are the homemade "street food" you need in your life. Spicy marinated grilled chicken skewers, served with homemade golden fries, creamy garlic white sauce, and summer cherry tomatoes. Then add chili mayo, chicken, pickled cucumber, tomatoes, french fries (all that you like to add). Finally drizzle yoghurt sauce all over.