Popcorn. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online.
A popular snack food commonly associated with the. Popcorn (popped corn, popcorns or pop-corn) is a variety of corn kernel which expands and puffs up when heated; the same names are also used to refer to the foodstuff produced by the expansion. Pressure from the steam continues to build until. You can cook Popcorn using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil (Vegetable Oil).
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 g) of Popping Corn Kernels.
- Prepare of <Flavour Suggestions>.
- Prepare 1 of . Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 of . Butter & Salt & Spices (e.g. Curry Powder).
- Prepare 3 of . Vinegar & Salt.
- Prepare 4 of . Butter & Soy Sauce.
- It’s 5 of . Parmesan Cheese & Mixed Herbs & Salt.
- It’s 6 of . Cinnamon & Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 7 of . Salted Caramel.
- Prepare 8 of . Muscovado & Kinako (Ground Roasted Soy Beans).
FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. All of our popcorn and caramel sauces are handmade in London by a small team of pastry chefs. More Information Recipes Delivery Information FAQs Stockist. Download Popcorn Time & Enjoy Full-HD Movies and TV Shows for Free!
Popcorn step by step
- How to make Popcorn: Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add Popping Corn Kernels. Cover with a lid. When the corn starts popping, shake pan frequently to prevent corn kernels from burning, and cook until corn stops popping..
- If you want to add Butter: I recommend to cook corn with Canola Oil (or Vegetable Oil) and drizzle melted Butter over the popped corn and mix to combine. 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter will be enough..
- Dry Seasoning: Simply sprinkle over the popped corn..
- Sugar, Spices & Salt: Finely ground type naturally works better than coarsely ground type..
- Salted Caramel: You can use Salted Caramel Sauce. If you want to make it, place 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup, 1/4 cup Caster Sugar and 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter (and No Cream) in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until golden. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon Salt..
- Muscovado Syrup: Combine 1/2 cup Muscovado and 1/4 cup Hot Water in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until slightly thickened. Add a pinch Salt. Coat the popped corn with the syrup, then sprinkle ‘Kinako’ over..
Stream Movies & TV Shows Watch any movie or TV episode as many times as you want. All you need to get started with Popcorn Time is a proper internet connection. Watch in Full-HD Popcorn Time is constantly searching all over the web just for the highest quality torrents from the most important sites. Popcorn Time is an app that enables you to watch tons of streaming movies – from classics to new releases – by using the traditional Torrent file interchange service. The difference is that with this app, you don't have to download a thing.